Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Human Relationship is A Work of Art

"I'm going to remove myself from the mass and live in the wilderness someday," I told my good friend as we were dreading the need to make small talks. I discovered that my art of language is not really as refined as I would like for it to be. I let emotions get in my ways and hurt others with my words and actions. Many times, I also do not say what I need to say in order to make my intention known in a gentle way. As a result, I get stuck in awkward relationships that takes months, sometimes years, to semi-normalize. Hurtful words are like knives; once it pierces the flesh, there aren't many ways to restore it to the original condition. A scar will form after the healing process, serving as a reminder of the unpleasant experience.

No comments: