Monday, August 4, 2008

The Weekend's Gone?

It seems like weekends fly by too quickly. Every Saturday and Sunday, I seem to be occupied with things I don't really want to do. There's less than a month of summer left in LA and I haven't even opened many pages of the book that I had wanted to read. There are so many things left on my list of "things to do before going back to school." I need some time off from work but my sister really needs my help at the pharmacy since she sent one of her employees to her husband's store to help out, and she will be off for the next two weeks, entertaining her in-laws, who will be visiting from Hong Kong and Canada.

Yikes, I am working way too hard! I guess I can't really complain too much b/c all the hours that I put in, including the overtime, have funded my online spending sprees for luxurious photographic equipment. :) I can't wait to get the new external flash, diffuser, extension tube and extra battery for my Canon!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!