Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Pharmacy Internship-Week 7

This week zoomed by with two freezing days spent in San Francisco's Hotel Kabuki for the Partners in D training. Although I knew it was going to be cold in SF, I was not nearly prepared for being frozen by the fog. The cold weather prevented me from staying out of the hotel. Luckily, the hotel room came with a nice bath tub for me to thaw after an afternoon of running errands around town. The training was two days long, but I was only there for one day. It was a very long but productive day. I got to meet faculty members and students from all the pharmacy schools in CA involved in the project while learning more about Medicare Part D for seniors.

Work was extremely busy and has become a daily routine. I'm learning a little here and there and helping patients with the OTC meds whenever I can. I find that my days are much better and I make much less mistakes when I have enough sleep! Time for me to go to bed now. It's getting really late.

No comments: