Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

It's 1 AM and I still hear fireworks going off around my neighborhood. It was so smoky earlier that I could smell them during my ride home on the new apple-red Vulcan that my husband recently bought.

Our dog, Marley, has been really anxious for the past week because of all the noise they create. We were seriously considering putting him on lorazepam but decided to keep him calm by letting him come into our room tonight. Poor thing! He was so shaking so hard when we got home.

Why do people spend so much money on fireworks? Kids are so spoiled nowadays! All these illegal air-born ones and the noise at such hour really annoy the heck out of me.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!