Thursday, June 5, 2008

Results: OTC/Herbal Patient Counseling Competition

I was thrilled to find out that Hilary and I won second place for the OTC/Herbal Patient Counseling Competition. It felt really good to know that we had done well given my nervousness at the time. It's a confirmation that I have at least learned something during the crazy spring quarter of the first year in pharmacy school and actually retained it well enough to counsel a patient. I'm looking forward to this summer's internship at my sister's pharmacy, when she will let me do a lot of patient counseling. It will be a good break from studying. I'm ready to put the books aside and do some hands-on learning...while making money and spending time with my family (my mom also works there!).

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!