Saturday, May 17, 2008

It Takes Only a Few Drops of Black Ink

to stain a beautiful white outfit! I was very sad to hear a medical student say: "What's up with you pharmacy students? I was at a domestic violence conference and some pharmacy students were studying with their flash cards while a panel of speakers were talking about their traumatic experiences!" I was more than mortified to hear that about my fellow student pharmacist and apologized profusely about this inappropriate behavior. I wished I had enough sense then to tell her then that it's the exception and not the rule. Most of my classmates are intelligent, conscientious, warm-hearted individuals who put more than 100% in helping the underserved communities on top of studying. We try so hard to establish ourselves worthy of being included in the decision-making process in the interprofessional healthcare team. Unfortunately, we still have long ways to go..

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!