Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Did Okay on the P-Chem Final.

We finally got our p-chem final exam back today and I found out that I got a C on the final exam but a B overall for the class. I was really happy because I was expecting a C. Things worked out okay after all!

I can't believe finals start next week! I haven't studied for any subject yet and we have five more final exams to go! It's kind of scary when I think about it. I'll try not to freak out because I know everything will be alright in the end.

I'm looking forward to camping during the 10-day spring break!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!