Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I did it!

After studying super hard for the pharmaceutical calculations quiz over the break and the weekend before the quiz, I aced it with a perfect score! First of all, I am proud to know that I still have those mathematical skills...after A LOT of practice...but I still have them! Second of all, I am so thankful to pass it after the first try because I don't have to study for it again, until a week later (for the midterm). I wrote my introductory chemistry teacher and thanked her for being such a great instructor. The quiz was easier to complete with the dimensional analysis skills she had taught me about 21/2 years ago!

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!